Saturday, September 04, 2010

Beautiful


There is nothing sweeter than seeing my hand knits on a beautiful baby girlie. It seems like a lifetime ago that my baby girl would wear whatever I knit. Now that she's a big 11 year old, she is choosy about what she wear. Even though I see her as a little girl, she's blossoming into a tall almost teen.

So knit the adorable cute Swing Coat while you can. Knit for your hope chest for that "someday" grandchild. I've got a chest full of hand knits for future grandchildren. There is something so satisfying about finishing a project lickety-split. Nothing faster to practice your growing knitting skills on.

Our class is scheduled to take place on Thursday, September 16,23 & 30th from3-5pm. It goes up to a generous size 3 and is perfect for the upcoming season. If you are a working girl, not to worry, you can always take this class in our Thursday Night, 6-8pm All Skills Knitting Clinic, or our Sunday Afternoon, 1-3pm,All Skills Knitting Clinic.


I anticipate this class going fast so be sure to call us at 916.714.7719 to reserve your space.

1 comment:

Z said...

Beautiful coat.

Too bad the classes are so far away.

I tried to get help with my knitting at my local library, but that was a bust.

Oh well.

Again, it's a beautiful coat, and she looks so cute!